Job Title: Client and Account Manager Rituals
Who we are:
As a growing and dynamic family company, Vlastuin has been creating innovative instore solutions for over 57 years, focusing on increasing market share and revenue for retailers and brands. Vlastuin is characterized by its drive to develop new products that contribute to greater impact on the shopfloor, practical and applicable innovations, and reducing the ecological footprint. We do this with passion, and you can feel it every day. Long-term partnerships with stakeholders such as suppliers, retailers, brand manufacturers, and colleagues have proven to be important values for our decades-long relevance. We work with renowned A-brands such as Pokon, Baronie, Playmobil, Henkel, and retail organizations such as Rituals and Albert Heijn, both internationally and nationally. Located in a beautiful monumental building in Baarn, Vlastuin consists of approximately 25 enthusiastic and dedicated specialists.
- Managing Rituals account and ensuring that an outstanding relationships is maintained with the client
- Responsible for detecting new business development possibilities within Rituals
- Responsible for keeping an overview of all projects of Rituals whether they are new developments, or orders of items developed in the past.
- Thinking with and advising the client in the development and construction of the displays and in-store material
- Responsible for the good execution of all projects of Rituals (from start to finish, from briefing to production and delivery)
- Clarifying briefings with various Rituals teams and making sure all information needed to start a project is available
- Working hand in hand with Project Management and Development teams
- Having an overview of timelines and milestones developed by Project Managers for new and ongoing projects
- Collaborating with Sales and Design departments to achieve the best solution for the customer
- Having an overview of Vlastuin-wide product orders / production / deliveries for Rituals
- Having an overview of invoices to customers and suppliers in collaboration with the Project Managers and Finance teams
- Regular status reporting to the Head of Operations and Management Team
- Willing and capable to do some hands on project management work to get projects kicking off when needed based on the workload of the rest of the team.
- Keeping professional knowledge up to date by visiting suppliers for (new) production techniques, materials, etc., or attending trade shows related to POS, displays and in-store production developments.
Education and required competencies:
- Completed HBO/University degree
- Knowledge in the POS/Display sector, Retail experience is a must
- Knowledge of engineering and technical product development is a must
- At least 10 years of work experience as a Client Relationship and Account Manager, in a similar sector
- Ownership and customer orientation are part of your DNA
- Strong communication skills at a professional and commercial level
- Proactive, decisive, solution-oriented, willing to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to work in a structured, precise, and administrative manner, with a creative and technical affinity
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexible approach to change, resilient, goal-oriented, and driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel); experience with Project Management/CRM software is a plus
- Available at least 32 hours per week and mostly from the office
- Driver’s license (office is located in Baarn and no easily reachable by public transport)
What we offer:
- An independent and varied role in a successful, commercial organization that works with an appealing and recognizable product assortment, national and international brands, and retailers
- An enthusiastic, hardworking, and friendly team
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, pension scheme, etc.
- Phone and laptop provided
- Opportunities for job-related training
- Flexible working hours to avoid traffic congestion
Please note we do not offer relocation support candidates must be in the Netherlands already.
Do you want to apply? We look forward to your response. Mail your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not appreciate acquisition in response to this advertisement.