Job Title: Client and Project Manager
Who we are:
As a growing and dynamic family company, Vlastuin has been creating innovative instore solutions for over 57 years, focusing on increasing market share and revenue for retailers and brands. Vlastuin is characterized by its drive to develop new products that contribute to greater impact on the shopfloor, practical and applicable innovations, and reducing the ecological footprint. We do this with passion, and you can feel it every day. Long-term partnerships with stakeholders such as suppliers, retailers, brand manufacturers, and colleagues have proven to be important values for our decades-long relevance. We work with renowned A-brands such as Pokon, Baronie, Playmobil, Henkel, and retail organizations such as Rituals and Albert Heijn, both internationally and nationally. Located in a beautiful monumental building in Baarn, Vlastuin consists of approximately 25 enthusiastic and dedicated specialists.
- Responsible for the execution of assigned POS/Packaging projects (from start to finish, from briefing to production and delivery)
- Managing client relationships
- Ensuring smooth processing of Vlastuin-wide product orders / production / deliveries and coordination with relevant departments
- Developing timelines and milestones for new and ongoing projects in our Project Management software (ProWorkFlow)
- Collaborating with Sales and Design departments to achieve the best solution for the customer regarding modifications to previously ordered products;
- Responsible for selecting ideal materials and product components from new and existing suppliers and partners
- Setting up calculations, quotes, order confirmations, purchase orders, production orders, and maintaining related administration.
- Monitoring margins and budgets
- Coordination with the logistics team member for timelines and delivery status updates to customers
- Managing invoicing to customers and suppliers in collaboration with the finance department; providing feedback to the finance department and approving assigned expenses
- Providing project management support to management and colleagues when needed
- Regular status reporting to the Head of Project Management
- Keeping professional knowledge up to date by visiting suppliers for (new) production techniques, materials, etc., or attending trade shows related to POS/Packaging developments.
Education and required competencies:
- Completed HBO/University degree (specialization in Time and Project Management is a plus)
- Knowledge in the POS/Display sector, Retail experience is a plus
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Project Manager, Production Manager, in a similar sector
- Ownership and customer orientation are part of your DNA
- Strong communication skills at a professional and commercial level
- Proactive, decisive, solution-oriented, willing to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to work in a structured, precise, and administrative manner, with a creative and technical affinity
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexible approach to change, resilient, goal-oriented, and driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel); experience with Project Management/CRM software is a plus
- Available at least 32 hours per week
- Driver’s license
What we offer:
- An independent and varied role in a successful, commercial organization that works with an appealing and recognizable product assortment, national and international brands, and retailers
- An enthusiastic, hardworking, and friendly team
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Attractive employment conditions based on knowledge and skills
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, pension scheme, etc.
- Phone and laptop provided
- Opportunities for job-related training
- Flexible working hours to avoid traffic congestion
Do you want to apply? We look forward to your response. Mail your CV with motivation letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note that we do not appreciate acquisition in response to this advertisement.
Location: Vlastuin B.V. – Baarn